Saturday, June 20, 2009



Alright so I finished my Matzoh last night haha. That was interesting... while doing laundry last week I kept walking past them, suspecting they contained edibles, I investigated further. Getting closer I recognized the red boxes that people had been carrying all around campus a few months ago- for passover 0_o! These were leftover passover Matzoh sheets, and me being a bit hungry and a lot out of cash (another story) jumped on the opportunity for free eats and snagged a couple of boxes. I munched on them ever since and they were delightfully crunchy, bland stomach-fillers while they lasted :D

I do have a fridge and freezer as of now, but I don't really food shop unless I go to CVS. I have a box of Carnation Instant Breakfast that I got when my box of 60 Swiss Miss ran out (also found in a hallway during moving-out lol), some gross whey protein packs you're supposed to mix in water, multivitamins, fish oil tablets, and probiotic pearls. It tides me over well enough. I tend to eat whatever I have in my dorm within 24 hours so I won't be buying anymore jars of Nutella for a while omfgaww.

I would like a frikkin watermelon one of these days ~_~ rawr. I'd tear that !sh up-- I just need to figure out a way to transport melon from a grocery store haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment